This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to describe accurately the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Glanafon Apartments are newly refurbished and open for business from the spring of 2015.
Situated in the very heart of Beddgelert, above Gelert Gift Shop, Glanafon offers two apartments, each has ensuite double bedroom with views of the river Colwyn and lounge kitchenette with Freesat tv/dvd, two seater sofa, dining table with four chairs, sink, twin ring ceramic hob, toaster, kettle, full kitchen utensils, microwave combi oven, views of the village bridge and mountains.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01766 890 247 or email.
- For maps and arrival instructions, please visit our website or contact us for more details.
- The closest railway station to us is Porthmadog, Gwynedd approximately 7 miles away.
- Taxis and buses are available at the station.
- The main entrance to Glanafon is through an 80cm wide door which is 2.5m from the road.
- Once through the door a flight of carpeted stairs lead up to apartments 1 and 2. The first step is 160cm high with subsequent steps being 180cm high. There are 15 steps which are 75cm wide and there is a hand rail all the way on one side.
- The entrance to apartment 1 and 2 are on top of the stairs with other apartment entrances along a 85 cm wide landing. All doors are 72cm wide.
- In apartment 1 there is a 45cm gap around the bed.
- In apartment 2 there is a 70cm gap at sides with 40cm at feet.